Monday, December 28, 2015

HELP

UPDATE...

Well, this really SUX!

*** How long will the block on my account last? Can it be lifted?

The block on your account could last between a few hours and a few days, depending on the situation. We can't lift this block for any reason.
When the block is over, please slow down or stop this behavior (ex: send fewer messages each day, only tag people in photos they're actually in). Otherwise, your account could be permanently disabled. ***

:(   :(   :(

I was posting my kit/bundle on FB group links and all of a sudden I got blocked out of FB  :(
It said I was posting to quick and thought I was spam... NO WAY!!!
what can I do about this?  how else can I get back in :(
This came up...
*** Your Account is Temporarily Locked
We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in. ***
They asked me to identify photos of friend’s post but I don’t know most of the photos  they showed me  :(

Hoping someone knows how to get me back into my FB Page!

Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. Hate to say it, but it sounds like you might have gotton hacked, or redirected to something bogus from a link you clicked. If this is legit, this has never happened to me, but I know others it has happened to, all you can do is wait...

    And this is why I hate Facebook, and have been encouraging people to get off, and promote their stuff from the exterior.... You can do this anywhere, but you are welcome to join my cafe and use the sharing features there, much better than FB, and you can share to 100 places without moving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have been hacked Angela :( It seems to go to a bogus fb page and I can't get onto the real page to log in :(
    I can't even look up my fb link to see what has happened :(
    Stupid hackers, all my work is on my page :(
    Thanks Angela, if I can't fix this soon I might take you up on the offer... just worried about all my stuff, friends and group links I joined, I can't get to them :(

    ReplyDelete